Loan & Insurance

Edelweiss Housing Finance, Standard Chartered Bank partner for co-lending of loan against property – BusinessLine

future-dyanmics





ADVERTISEMENT
Get businessline apps on
Connect with us
TO ENJOY ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
Connect With Us
Get BusinessLine apps on
By Our Bureau
Edelweiss Housing Finance on Wednesday announced a strategic co-lending partnership with Standard Chartered Bank, for extending loans against property (LAP) to prospective customers, especially MSMEs. “Definitive agreements as per RBI’s Co-Lending Model (CLM) have been executed between EHFL and Standard Chartered Bank,” the two said in a statement, adding that the business partnership model will combine Standard Chartered Bank’s expertise in this segment with Edelweiss’ reach and strong origination capabilities. Under this partnership, EHFL will originate, process, service the loans and retain 20 per cent of the loan on its books, while the remaining 80 per cent will be on the books of Standard Chartered Bank. The co-lending partnership will help the bank grow its loan portfolio, it would provide an alternate model for loan disbursals that is asset-light and creates a sound revenue model for sustainable business for EHFL, the statement further said.
BACK TO TOParrow

source



future-dyanmics

Related posts
Loan & Insurance

America's Best Insurance Companies 2023 - Forbes

ike other industries jolted into the future by the stay-at home-mandates of the Coronavirus…
Read more
Loan & Insurance

Open enrollment for the health insurance marketplace starts Nov. 1. Here's what you need to know about 2023 coverage - CNBC

Open enrollment for the health insurance marketplace starts Nov. 1. Here’s what you need to…
Read more
Loan & Insurance

Top 8 Misconceptions About Loan Against Property - taxscan.in

When it comes to a big-ticket investment or long-term financing, a loan against property is…
Read more
Newsletter
Join THE PRO PEOPLE Family

Sign up for The Pro People Community's Daily Digest and get the best of Industry updates, tailored for you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *